2012年2月12日星期日

chanel clutch handbag replica to make adjustments on my finances just because I got that handbag

Moreover, from where she gets that kind of time and money to be dressed the way she always is, being the mother shouldering the responsibilities of 3 kids all alone. There was a time when I though that I should be hiring detectives to find something beneath her skin. I especially get envious every time I see her accessories, and yes her expensive, designer handbags! For me to even get those, it would take me 2 pay checks to even get the cheapest one from that collection. She knows how to carry herself, her outfits fit her very, very well. Being up to date with the new trends is her thing as well. Once you see it in magazines such as Vogue or Cosmo, I bet you 100%, she probably has that on her closet already. I am totally not even like that.

It takes me forever to even find a nice outfit, and I can't even afford to shop at those expensive boutiques anyways. One day, I tried going to this expensive handbag store where I tried to buy this purse that she had one day. Once again, I'm just going to say it, I am definitely imitating her fashion sense. When I went in to get it, I was dumbfounded at how much it actually cost - 3 grand! Can you believe that?! My heart almost sank, and also my wallet. But never the less, I still bought it. I had to make adjustments on my finances just because I got that handbag. it old myself, this will never happen again.

replica chanel clutch bags
chanel clutch handbag replica
chanel clutch handbags replica